segunda-feira, 3 de agosto de 2009

auto-retrato GUY DELISLE


Um comentário:

Ulisse Di Bartolomei disse...

Patent fraud. About the Fiat hybrids, the technology double clutch with electric motor between has been stolen by a patent that Fiat Company has never wanted to purchase, but only shamelessly to copy. I invite to visit my blog where her "vitality" of the Fiat planners it appears in all of evidence:
http://dualsymbioticelectromechanicalengine.blogspot.com/
Whoever appreciates an honest industrial ethics in defence of intellectual ownership should spread out the history reported in my blog. If the industries can afford unpunished to copy the ideas and defending it need very expensive legal trial, to which target need the patents? How our young people can find intellectual courage if the economic potentates crush the rights of the single ones?
Do You have a good idea on as I could act for defending my rights? I beg You to leave a comment in my blog. To whoever it is about to ask for a patent or wants to propose a proper patent to a great firm I suggest to give a look to my experience with the Fiat to the be able to act with best adroitness. Thanks and good time to everybody.

Ulisse Di Bartolomei